The strength of a desiccant can be measured by its equilibrium vapor pressure (i.
What does EVP stand for?
EVP stands for Equilibrium Vapor Pressure (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EVP
We have 76 other meanings of EVP in our Acronym Attic
- Eigenvalue Problem
- Election Verification Project
- Electronic Voice Phenomenon
- Embedded Vector Processor
- Emergency Vehicle Preemption
- Employee Value Proposition
- Employee Volunteer Program
- Enhanced VERDIN Processor
- Environmental Visualization Program (US NOAA)
- Episcleral Venous Pressure
- Équivalent Vingt Pieds (French: Twenty Feet Equivalent)
- Eronnut Vakinaisesta Palveluksesta (Finnish: Retired)
- Esophageal Variceal Pressure
- Espace Voyages Professionnels (French: Space Travel Professionals)
- Europäische Volkspartei (Germany)
- Evangelische Volkspartei der Schweiz
- Evangelische Volkspartij (Protestant party; Netherlands)
- Évènements en Provence (French: Events in Provence; Provence, France)
- Executive Veterinary Program (University of Illinois)
- Executive Vice President
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concentrations of the compounds in the head-space of the tanks was determined based on the equilibrium vapor pressure of each compound, and the volumetric flow rate was determined based on the highest of: * Displacement flowrate * Venting flow rate due to thermal expansion Technical Feasibility Assessment First, the critical data necessary to evaluate the technical feasibility of various control alternatives was determined.