Nevertheless, patients may be less tolerant of a remifentanil overdose than overdoses of other opioids because the plasma effect-site equilibrium constant (ke0) of remifentanil is larger and the rapid distribution volume of remifentanil is smaller than those of most other opioids (4).
What does Keq stand for?
Keq stands for Equilibrium Constant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Keq in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Educator Placement Service
- Keplerian elements
- King Edward VII Preparatory School (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Knowledge Engineering for Planning and Scheduling (International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling)
- Kuwait Environment Protection Society
- Kenya Private Sector Alliance
- Knowledge Engineering: Principles and Techniques
- Keskustapuolue (Finnish Political Party)
- Karachi Export Processing Zone (Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan)
- Korean Export Processing Zone (South Korea)
- Kativik Environmental Quality Commission (Quebec, Canada)
- Kashmir Earthquake Relief (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kelly Engineering Resources (Kelly Services, Inc.; Troy, MI)
- Kentucky Equine Research (Versailles, KY)
- Kerala (India)
- Kerman, Iran - Kerman (Airport Code)
- Kernel (mathematics)
- Key Education Resources (Key Bank; education financing)
- Knowledge Engineering Review (Cambridge Journals Online)
- Katrina Emergency Relief Act of 2005
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this goal in mind, they present thermodynamic and spectroscopic data on the strength of 17 selected reference Lewis acids, providing data on some 2400 equilibrium constants of acid/base reactions, and thus Gibbs energies; some 1500 cemplexation enthalpies; and, for spectroscopic scales, some 2000 infrared and ultraviolet shifts of absorption bands upon complexation.
It indicates the existence of 1:1 complex Using Nash method , the equilibrium constant (k) for the 1:1 complex is calculated by using equation K = [AB]/[A][B] Where [AB] is the concentration of the 1:1 complex and [A] and [B] are the initial concentration of the proton donor and proton acceptor respectively.
2]  K1 = equilibrium constant where the hydrate is formed from dissolved water and dry wood = 4.
] The equilibrium constant for a generic acid (HA) will further illustrate the difference between weak and strong acids.
314 J/mol K), and K is the equilibrium constant for the folding/unfolding reaction.
The synergistic solvent extraction of the lanthanoids was studied using a traditional and effective means of obtaining both stoichiometric and equilibrium constant information about extraction processes, called "slope analysis".
x/(1 - x) = Kc, where x is the fraction of surface sites that bind a reactant of concentration c, and K is the equilibrium constant of the reaction (13).