Cameron was employed by Equifax National Decision Systems and Claritas, where he managed a large base of business.
What does ENDS stand for?
ENDS stands for Equifax National Decision Systems (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENDS
We have 6 other meanings of ENDS in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Non Departmental Public Body
- Early Neonatal Death Rate (prenatal care evaluation factor)
- European Network for Dispute Resolution
- Engineering Design Research and Education Agenda (Sweden)
- Electronic Nicotine Delivery System
- Emergency Nursing Documentation System, LLC (Gonzales, LA)
- End Segment
- Enhanced Nuclear Detonation Safety
- Environmental Data Services (UK)
- External Nasal Dilator Strip
- European Network of Drug Services in Prison
- Epidemiologic Notifiable Disease Surveillance System (Spain)
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- European Network for the Durable Exploitation of Crop Protection Strategies
- European Network of Democratic Young Left (Greece)
- Early Neutral Evaluation (dispute resolution)
- École Nationale d'Equitation (French: National School of Equitation)
- End Network Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
His 24-year career includes executive positions in interactive media, marketing, strategic planning and sales at The Modesto Bee, The Sacramento Bee, The Newspaper Network and Equifax National Decision Systems.
Prior to that, he had been Account Manager for Equifax National Decision Systems in San Diego, CA.
The Financial Forum survey is conducted every year by Equifax National Decision Systems to augment and expand the various marketing databases that it builds from Census Bureau, econometric forecasting and other data.
NEW YORK and ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 17, 1997-- NDS Incorporated Into Newly Formed VNU Precision Marketing Group VNU Marketing Information Services (VNU MIS), a leading provider of marketing information products, today announced it has completed its acquisition of Equifax National Decision Systems (NDS) and sealed a long-term strategic marketing and cross-licensing agreement linking VNU MIS and Equifax for the next 10 years.
The database combines technology applied in Equifax's EXCHANGE, and POSITIVE ID services, new customized software and business name matching capabilities from Equifax National Decision Systems.
This announcement follows an earlier one by VNU to acquire Equifax National Decision Systems.
April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax National Decision Systems has released its first demographic database for consumer market research in Mexico which provides never-before-available 1996 estimates as well as projections to the year 2000 for key Mexican demographics.