This includes Mashreq's 0 per cent easy payment plan programme will help customers make high value purchases on their Mashreq Credit Card and convert their transactions to equated monthly installments at zero interest up to 12 months.
What does EMI stand for?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMI
We have 237 other meanings of EMI in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Mechanics Institute (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial (industry sector)
- English as the Medium of Instruction (Hong Kong)
- Enhanced Multilayer Software Image (Cisco)
- Enter Missing Involuntary (child disappearance; NCIC form datum)
- Enterprise Management Implementation
- Enterprise Mentors International (Draper, UT)
- Entraide Médicale Internationale
- Entraide Missionnaire Internationale (French: Mutual International Missionary)
- Equal Monthly Installments (finance/business)
- Equateur Météorologique Incliné
- Equipment Manufacturers Institute
- Escape from Monkey Island (LucasArts computer game)
- Essex Music, Inc.
- Estimador Mensual Industrial (Spanish: Industrial Monthly Estimator)
- Étanchéité Mécanique Industrielle (French: Industrial Mechanical Seal)
- European Monetary Institute
- European Movement International (lobbying group)
- Event Management International (various locations)
- Exchange Message Interface (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 0% Easy Payment Plan Programme will help customers to buy gifts for their family using Mashreq Credit Card and convert their transactions to equated monthly installments at absolutely zero interest.
The 0% Easy Payment Plan Programme will help customers to buy gifts for their family using Mashreq Credit Card and convert their transactions to equated monthly installments at zero interest.
The banks have been allowed to levy penal interest on borrowers if they default their payments or equated monthly installments (EMIs) in time.
This is done by converting their outstanding [loan] to an equated monthly installment plan, which allows them to pay their debts back over an increased period of time.
The vehicle is being aimed at the 'new generation millionaires' and is available in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI).
The wider choice and easy availability of models, along with the rising income (especially among young adults), and low equated monthly installments (EMIs) have made segment C ($11,000 to $22,200) cars more affordable.
Private sector lender Axis Bank has introduced a home loan product Happy Ending Home Loan for its loyal customers, with which it is to waive 12 months equated monthly installments (EMIs).