EQUATE Petrochemical Company, Kuwait s first international petrochemical joint-venture, said that its partnership with local plastic manufacturers has resulted in increasing its sales in Kuwait by over 400% since 1998.
What does EQU stand for?
EQU stands for Equate (assembly language directive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EQU
We have 1 other meaning of EQU in our Acronym Attic
- Emotional Quotient Theory
- End of Quarter Test (education)
- Engine Qualification Test
- Engineer Qualification Table
- Engineering Qualification Testing
- Environmental Qualification Test
- Equatorial Crossing Time
- Electronic Qualification Test Guide (simulator flight training)
- Expression Quantitative Trait Loci
- Equipment Time Recorder
- Equivalent Unit
- Estimated Quarterly Usage
- Extremely Qualified User
- Empowered Queers United for Absolute Liberation (Colorado College)
- Enlisted Quarterly Assignments Listing
- Cooperative Survey of the Atlantic Equatorial Zone
- External Quality Assurance in Laboratory Medicine in Sweden
- Equal Opportunities and Lifelong Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
KUWAIT, Jan 3 (KUNA) -- EQUATE Petrochemical Company has completed the full maintenance of its plants as well as the first stage of a project to raise the production of polyethylene unit, the company has announced.
Kuwait-based Equate Petrochemical Company has tied up with the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) to launch self-service kiosks for company employees to issue human resources (HR) certificates.
EQUATE Petrochemical Company signed the Middle East's first ever plant-based, water recycle deal with Aquatech.
Kuwait, 31 August: EQUATE Petrochemicals Company announced Monday that it achieved 19 million safe work hours without a single day away from work case reported.
With a production capacity of 450,000 tons per year (tpy) of Styrene Monomer (SM), the new plant is currently producing onspec SM and will be run as part of Greater Equate's integrated facility, said the Equate Petrochemical Company, the plant operator.
There is an old belief that the scales of life equate.
93 bn Equate olefins complex came on full stream, until end-1999.