; La Collective Lesbienne in Ottawa; Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere (EGALE) in Ottawa; and the Lesbian and Gay Immigration Task Force in Vancouver.
What does EGALE stand for?
EGALE stands for Equality for Gays And Lesbians Everywhere (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EGALE in our Acronym Attic
- Eau Galle Aquatic Ecology Laboratory
- Evaluated Gamma-Ray Activation File (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- East Gippsland Art Gallery (Australia)
- École Gymnastique Artistique Genève (French: Geneva School Artistic Gymnastics; Switzerland)
- Électricité Générale Automatismes Industriels (French: General Electric Industrial Automation)
- Europäische Gesellschaft für Angewandte Immunologie (French: European Society for Applied Immunology)
- Earth Greenery Activities Japan
- Equity for Gays and Lesbians
- European Group of Astronomy Librarians (Royal Astronomical Society; UK)
- Emory Gay and Lesbian Advocates (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Entreprise Générale Annemassienne de Maçonnerie (French masonry general contractor)
- European Grassroots Antiracist Movement
- Evolved Gas Analysis Mass Spectroscopy
- Expert Group on Acute Maternity Services (UK)
- ETSI Guide Access Network
- European Genetic Alliances' Network (Netherlands)
- Enriquez, González, Aguirre y Ochoa (Mexico)
- European Group of Auditors' Oversight Bodies
- eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) Generally Accepted Practices
- Electronic Good Agricultural Practices (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere (EGALE) has said blood donor questions should be changed from a reference to belonging to an identifiable group, as opposed to discrimination based on behaviour.
James Clancy, president of the National Union of Public and General Employees (NUPGE) wrote the Prime Minister and sent a copy of it to Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere (EGALE), among others.