With 107 pro-equality laws passed in the last 10 years - many of them sponsored by Equality California - we are proud and gratified that California is the state with the strongest civil rights laws for LGBT people," said Rick Zbur, Equality California Executive Director.
What does EQCA stand for?
EQCA stands for Equality California
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EQCA
- Environmental Quality Council
- Equivalent Cases
- Equivalent Circuit
- Escrime de Quimper Cornouaille (French fencing club)
- European Quality Circle
- EverQuest Classic (video game)
- Executive Quality Council
- Exemption Quantitation Criteria
- External Quality Control
- Electronic Quantum Cellular Automata
- External Quality Control of Assessment (UK)
- Equality California Institute
- Environmental Quality Control Board (Bedford Park, IL)
- East Quad Congenial Bridge Club
- Environmental Quality Control Committee
- European Quality Certification Institute (Belgium)
- Echelon Above Corps Intelligence Center
- Electrochemical Quartz-Crystal Microbalance
- Equipmentman Master Chief
- Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Nanobalance
Samples in periodicals archive:
c=kuLRJ9MRKrH&b=5609563&ct=12211825¬oc=1) Equality California , which claims to be California's largest statewide LGBT advocacy organization, posted a press release on their website after the landmark legislation was passed.
But Rebekah Orr, Communications Director for Equality California, said the group is totally behind the Brangelina marriage, even if the right to marry is still not enjoyed by everyone.
Equality California said Thursday it's buying air time for new TV ads, hiring dozens of field organizers and reaching out to clergy.
Religious groups and clergy members have a constitutionally protected right to recognize or refuse to recognize religious marriages based on the tenets of their particular faith," Equality California writes on its Web site.
We're pleased to partner with the Equality California Institute to facilitate this discussion with the Williams Institute," said Michael Melton, Senior Vice President, Complex Manager, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
Kaba has served as the Secretary of the Board of Directors for Equality California and dedicates considerable time to pro bono work.
If you look at younger evangelicals, they are hugely out of step with their parents on this issue," a spokesman for the pressure group Equality California told The Independent.