This was certainly the view of the Equal Pay Task Force, who believe that women should have the right to know exactly just how much male colleagues are being paid for doing the same job -an issue now tackled by the latest Employment Act.
What does EPTF stand for?
EPTF stands for Equal Pay Task Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPTF
We have 4 other meanings of EPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Enforcement Planning, Targeting and Data Division (US EPA)
- Entry Points to the Distribution System (contamination monitoring; US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Existed Prior to Entry
- Environmental Protection Technology Equipment Exhibition
- Economic Projects Trust Fund
- Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- Energy Policy Task Force
- Enrollment Planning Task Force
- Environmental Policy Taskforce
- Environmental Programs Task Force
- Everybody Plays the Fool (song)
- Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene
- European Polyurethane Technologies Group, Ltd. (UK)
- East Pass Townhomes
- Energy and Power Technology Initiative (US DoD)
- Escuela Profesional de Traducción e Interpretación (Guatemala)
- Executive and Professional Training Institute (Ireland)
- Export Performance Taxation Incentive (New Zealand)
- Emergency Preparedness for Transportation Incidents Involving RAM
- European Proficiency Testing Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Firms, she cautions, need to be prepared to take a close look at their pay structures in the wake of the Kingsmill Report, which makes wide ranging recommendations for action to deliver equal pay, combined with the Equal Opportunities Commission Equal Pay Task Force report which was published earlier this year.
In the so-called age of equal opportunity, the Equal Pay Task Force found Scotland has the widest gender pay gap in the UK which is, in turn, the worst offender in Europe.