``We happen to think the CCRI would eviscerate city policy with respect to equal opportunity and affirmative action,'' Ridley-Thomas said.
What does EOAA stand for?
EOAA stands for Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOAA
- Everquest Online Adventures (game)
- Evidence of Agreement
- Examination, Opinion, and Advice
- Excess Ordering Authority (materials management)
- Exclusive Operating Area (emergency medical services)
- Exercise Operating Area
- Expression of Appreciation (Quietly Working Foundation for the Children of Fallen Soldiers)
- Engineering, Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
- Esophageal Obturator Airway or Esophageal Gastric Tube Airway
- Écoles d'Officiers de l'Armée de l'Air (French: Schools Officers of the Air Force)
- Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
- Encyclopedia of African American Music
- End Of All Communication/Conversation
- Engineer Officer Application Course (Royal Australian Navy)
- European Overseas Aiways Company (aviation hobby)
- Early-Onset Alzheimer Disease
- Enseignement Ouvert et a Distance (French: Open and Distance Learning)
- Earth Observation Application Development Program (Canadian Space Agency)
- Extreme Ozone Attainment Demonstration Plan (US EPA)
- End of an Era
Samples in periodicals archive:
Make sure the part of that program you identify as diversity is a different concept from equal opportunity and affirmative action.
a long-standing commitment to equal opportunity and affirmative action is "The Real Thing.