Clements David Gonzales Early pioneer in Hispanic voter outreach and Assistant to the Administrator of the Small Business Administration Manuel Oliverez Director of Policy Programs for the Cabinet Committee on Opportunities for Spanish-Speaking People, Chief Equal Opportunity Officer of the U.
What does EOO stand for?
EOO stands for Equal Opportunity Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOO
We have 18 other meanings of EOO in our Acronym Attic
- Early Onset Neonatal Sepsis (post-birth infection)
- Eden Organic Nursery Services, Inc. (Hallandale, FL)
- Electronic Output Network System
- Enhanced Operator Name String
- European Oncology Nursing Society (Brussels, Belgium)
- Executive Office of Neighborhood Services (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Education Outdoors New Zealand
- EAB Order Office
- Education and Outreach Officer
- Emergency Operations Officer
- Even Or Odd
- Every Other Odd (mathematics)
- Every Other Other
- Evidence of Origin
- Extent of Occurrence (ecology)
- Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center
- Enhanced Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Educational Organization for Orphans and Handicapped Children (philanthropic group; Canada)
- Equation-based Object-Oriented Languages and Tools (workshop)
- Equal Opportunity In Off-Post Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HCP is not permitted to testify or release quality assurance information in any form to the equal opportunity officer.
another sergeant made a sexually inappropriate remark to her and Swift formally complained to the Equal Opportunity officer in her unit.
The statement also says the harassment complaint was investigated by the university's equal opportunity officer, who "concluded that no harassment or other violation of equal opportunity policies had occurred," and that after the worker filed a federal complaint, the U.
He said they now had an equal opportunity officer to move them into the 21st Century.
In essence, the City's own Equal Opportunity Officer substantiated a part of the plaintiffs' claims.
A staff sergeant propositioned her for sex at that time and when she reported the encounter to the equal opportunity officer, he refused to take the report and told her she was on her own, Hildes said.
Former City Equal Opportunity Officer to Testify RODRIGUEZ, ET AL.