After what Suders said was an unfriendly and unhelpful session with an Equal Employment Opportunity officer, she was accused of stealing results of a computer test that her supervisors told her she had failed.
What does EEOO stand for?
EEOO stands for Equal Employment Opportunity Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEOO
- Equal Employment Opportunity Institute
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law (Japan)
- Electronic Enhancement of Memory (brain implants)
- Ether Extractable Organic Matter
- Equal Employment Opportunity Network (Australia)
- Employment Opportunity Network of Australia
- Equal Employment Opportunity Office
- Emergency Evacuation Operations Plan (University of Washington)
- Environmental Education Outreach Program
- Equal Education Opportunity Plan (various locations)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (US DOJ)
- East Everglades Orchid Society
- Environmental, Earth and Ocean Sciences (University of Massachusetts Boston)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Staff (US DOJ)
- European Earth Observation System (Institute for Remote Sensing Application; Ispra, Italy)
- Environmental Education and Outreach Team
- Expansion of Employment Opportunities for Women (Asia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lopez said he has used commuter flights for two decades as an Equal Employment Opportunity officer and weekend pleasure seeker.
In this memo dated August 15, 1995, Lisa Fien, the department's equal employment opportunity officer, wrote: "Eight vacancies are anticipated to be filled in the Staff Services Occupational Grouping [the entry level civil service position for college graduates].