Minority/Female Supplier Development will also move into the new organization as will the Equal Employment Office investigations and a new Diversity Action department that will be managed by Harriette Watkins, who is currently McCloskey's assistant in the Atlanta Region.
What does EEO stand for?
EEO stands for Equal Employment Office
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EEO
We have 52 other meanings of EEO in our Acronym Attic
- Eye, Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Efforts to Educate the Needy Children of Uganda
- Engineering-Environmental (various locations)
- Eagle-Eye Night Vision Goggles
- Eusko Etxea of New York
- Earthquake Engineering New Zealand
- East of England Observatory (UK)
- Eastern European Outreach (Murrieta, CA)
- Église Évangélique Oron (Swiss church)
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Études Électriques Olivetta (French: Olivetta Electrical Studies Olivetta; Switzerland)
- European Employment Observatory
- Exceptional Educational Opportunity (Kean University; Union, NJ)
- Exotic Electro-Optics, Inc.
- Extremely Elliptical Orbit
- Equal Employment Opportunity & Diversity (various governments and companies)
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Economic Expansion in Outlying Areas (Zambia)
- Equal Education Opportunities Act of 1974
Samples in periodicals archive:
In at least one case, a male employee was fired as a result of a female victim's consultation with an equal employment office, the report said.
The 1987 Harris study surveyed 921 companies and found that only 43% of these companies had employed a person with a disability during the past year although 88% of top management, 91% of equal employment offices, and 91% of department heads rated performance of these employees as good to excellent.