97 Calculated %solids and [epoxide] for clearcoats of varying VOC content, with epoxide equivalent weights of typical solid and LERs.
What does EEW stand for?
EEW stands for Epoxide Equivalent Weight (epoxy resins)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EEW
We have 11 other meanings of EEW in our Acronym Attic
- Everything Earned Value Management (Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- Eglise Evangélique Vie Nouvelle (French: New Life Evangelical Church)
- Ecological Economics, Values and Policy
- Electronic Eligibility Verification Service (Oregon DHS)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Systems (immigration)
- Electrophoresis Equipment Verification Test
- Earthquake Early Warning
- Elementary Edge Wave
- Energized Electrical Work (Intel)
- Enniscorthy Electrical Wholesale (Ireland)
- Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk (German pipe manufacturer)
- European Evidence Warrant (EU)
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- Environment, Energy, Water and Clean Technology (India)
- European Energy-from-Waste Coalition (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical and Ecumenical Women's Caucus
- Exit Examination of Writing Competency (Norfolk State University; Norfolk, VA)
- Enhanced Exchange Wide Dial
- Egyptian Echocardiography Working Group (professional organization; Alexandria, Egypt)
- Energy Efficiency Working Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been granted a patent for a powder coating composition comprised of a first component comprised of a melt-blended mixture of at least one glycidyl group-containing acrylic resin having an epoxide equivalent weight of from approximately 250 to 1,500 and glass transition temperature of 30[degrees]C to 80[degrees]C and a curing agent selected from the group consisting of dicarboxylic acids, dicarboxylic acid anhydrides, and mixtures thereof; and a second component dry-blended with the first component, comprising at least one carboxyl-group containing material that has acid number of 10-300 and that is not substantially compatible with the first component.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] EXPERIMENTAL Materials Diglycidyl ether of bisphenol F (DGEBF, Resolution Performance Products, Houston, TX, epoxide equivalent weight = 172) was used as the main component.