The study involved 100 women with migraines (both with and without an aura) and chronic and episodic tension-type headaches.
What does ETTH stand for?
ETTH stands for Episodic Tension-Type Headache
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETTH
We have 1 other meaning of ETTH in our Acronym Attic
- Empowerment through Technology and Education (Washington, DC)
- Endure To The End (LDS ring design)
- English for Teaching, Teaching for English
- Exotic and Tropical Timber Enterprise
- Electronic Technology Task Force (Department of Regulation and Licensing; Wisconsin)
- Emerging Technologies Task Force
- Ethernet to the Factory (networking; Cisco)
- Extreme Temperature Translation Furnace
- European Tourism Trade Fairs Association
- Engineering Technician Training Group (UK)
- Ethernet to the Home
- Enterprise Trenchless Technologies, Inc. (Lisbon Falls, ME)
- Entertainment Technology Training Institute (Australia)
- Entreprises de Travail Temporaire d'Insertion (French temporary employment company)
- Espoon-Vantaan tuotantotalouden insinöörit (Espoo, Finland)
- European Technology Transfer Initiative
- Emerging Technologies Toolkit (IBM)
- Euroopan Teknis Tieteellisen Keskuksen (Finnish: European Technical Scientific Center)
- Eesti Tõlkide Ja Tõlkijate Liit (Estonian Association of Translators and Interpreters)
- Evaluative Through the Lens (flash photography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Montefiore Headache Center, in the Bronx, investigated the influence of body mass index (BMI) on the frequency, severity, and patterns of treatment of migraine, probable migraine, and severe episodic tension-type headache.
Episodic tension-type headaches often happen during or around periods of stress or emotional upset, but the cause of tension-specific headaches remains unknown.