214 BT1212 Canon (theology, Episcopal School for Ministry, Missouri) argues that contemporary German theologian Kasper, consciously working within the Catholic Tubingen School that began in the 19th century, has grounded his theology firmly in scripture and tradition, while creatively engaging contemporary philosophy and critical questions posed to the Christian faith.
What does ESM stand for?
ESM stands for Episcopal School for Ministry (St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESM
We have 334 other meanings of ESM in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Security Management
- Enterprise Security Manager
- Enterprise Security Monitor
- Enterprise Spend Management
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Environmental and Social Management (action plan; various organizations)
- Environmental Science and Management (various schools)
- Environmental Service Module
- Environmental Social Movement
- Environmentally Sound Management
- EPS Session Management (wireless communication protocol)
- Equine Sports Massage
- Equivalent System Mass
- Erector Spinae Muscle
- Erie Street Market (Toledo, OH)
- Error Service Message
- Espérance Sportive de Montilliers (French sports club)
- Esperanto Society of Michigan (Beverly Hills, MI)
- Essential Safety Measure (Australia)
- Essential Station Messing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant LeMarquand, associate professor of biblical studies and mission at Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry in Pittsburgh.
Newell, former director of Shoresh Ministries (Church's Ministry Among the Jewish People, USA), is North American Coordinator of the Lausanne Consultation on Jewish Evangelism, and Travel-Study Director at Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry, Ambridge, Pennsylvania.