with files from ACNS and the Episcopal News Service
What does ENS stand for?
ENS stands for Episcopal News Service
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ENS
We have 153 other meanings of ENS in our Acronym Attic
- Ensign (USCG, USN)
- Ente Nazionale Sordomuti (Italian: National Institute for Deaf-Mutes)
- Entergy Nuclear South
- Enteric Nervous System
- Enterprise Nervous System
- Enterprise Network Services (Convergent)
- Enterprise Network Strategy
- Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. (California)
- Enterprise Networking System
- Environment News Service
- Espace Naturel Sensible (French: Sensitive Natural Area)
- European Network for Science
- European Networks and Services
- European Nuclear Society
- European Standards
- Event Notification Service
- Event Notification System (software)
- Explosive Neutralization System
- External Neutron Source
- École Normale Supérieure (Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am disappointed that you chose to use a largely negative article from Religion News Service (NCR, June 30) on the recent election of the Katharine Jefferts-Schori as the presiding bishop of the Episcopal church rather than seek out an article from Episcopal News Service, whose reporting is far more balanced.
Jon Bruno said in a statement to the Episcopal News Service on Thursday that he resents suggestions that the Episcopal Church is ``not orthodox, biblically or theologically.
George's Anglican Church in Baghdad, Iraq, is missing and feared dead after being attacked on a dangerous road west of Baghdad while returning from a trip to Jordan, Episcopal News Service reported.
with files from Episcopal News Service LEIGH ANNE WILLIAMS STAFF WRITER
Meanwhile, Haiti Bishop Jean Zache Duracin has asked the bishop of the Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe, Pierre Whalon, to guide "what is expected to be a multi-step, multi-year and multi-million effort" to rebuild the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Port-au-Prince, Episcopal News Service (ENS) has reported.
EPISCOPAL NEWS SERVICE The Covenant Design Group has published a document "which sets out the responses of the bishops at the Lambeth Conference in their discussions of the St.
EPISCOPAL NEWS SERVICE Deposed Pittsburgh Bishop Robert Duncan was elected Nov.