See our campaign "thank you" video and other inspiring stories from the campaign: * "Thank You" Video * Episcopal Diocese of New Jersey * Episcopal Diocese of Chicago * Episcopal Diocese of Michigan * Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio Episcopal Relief & Development is the international relief and development agency of the Episcopal Church and an independent 501(c)(3) organization.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Episcopal Diocese of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Data Center
- Enterprise Document Capture (software)
- Enterprise-Wide Electronic Data Capture
- Entertainment Development Council
- Entrepreneurs et Dirigeants Chrétiens (French: Christian Entrepreneurs and Managers)
- Entreprises dans la Cité (French: Businesses in the City)
- Environmental Data Converter
- Environmental Design Contest
- Environmental Dynamics Complexity (DARPA)
- Epidermal Differentiation Complex
- Épisode Dépressif Caractérisé (French: Characterized Depressive Episode; psychology)
- Equity and Diversity Centre (various locations)
- Equity and Diversity Committee (various locations)
- Equivalent Distillation Capacity
- EROS Data Center
- Error Detecting Code
- Error Detection & Correction
- Error Detection Code
- Estimated Date of Completion
- Estimated Date of Conception
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Episcopal diocese of Chicago, for example, has 330 priests to serve its 47,500 members, one priest for every 144 parishioners, compared to the Chicago archdiocese, where one priest serves an average of 2,200 parishioners.
James Cathedral, the new tower also will house 48,000 square feet of offices for the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago.
EVENT: Researchers from Brandeis University in Boston will release the most exhaustive study to date on who the uninsured are in metropolitan Chicago and in Illinois LOCATION: Episcopal Diocese of Chicago, 65 E.