Both are members of the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection in Eugene, where she is flower chairwoman of the church's Altar Guild.
What does ECOR stand for?
ECOR stands for Episcopal Church of the Resurrection (Utah)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECOR
We have 6 other meanings of ECOR in our Acronym Attic
- Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos (Colombia)
- Erie County Office of Pollution Prevention (New York)
- Enterprise Case and Occurrence Processing System (Toronto Police Department)
- European Committee on Oceanic and Polar Science
- Erasmus Center for Optimization in Public Transport (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Electronic Copy
- Econ-O-Ring (Bricking Solutions)
- Eddy Correlation
- Emory Center for Outcomes Research (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Engineering Committee on Oceanic Resources
- Escherichia coli Reference Collection
- European Centre for Ontological Research (Saarland University; Saarbrücken, Germany)
- Experimental Coronavirus Retinopathy
- Exploratory Center for Obesity Research (University of Washington)
- East Coast Outrigger Racing Association
- Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre
- European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling
- Experimental Computer-Based Oceanographic Requirements Database
- European Conference on the Reaction Engineering of Polyolefins
- Corrosion Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent graduate of the Banking School of the South at Louisiana State University, he has been active in the Nashville Chamber of Commerce, the West Area Business Council, the Epilepsy Foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection.
Episcopal Church of the Resurrection - The congregation will welcome its new priest, Father Brent Was, and his family, at worship services at 8 a.
Sunday, Episcopal Church of the Resurrection, 3925 Hilyard St.
Episcopal Church of the Resurrection - The Right Rev.
27, at the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection in Eugene for Walter Steven Close of Eugene, who died Feb.
Sunday at the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection, 3925 Hilyard St.
But Eugene churches appeared to have a high interest in the workshop's topic and so Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon scheduled Sunday's workshop, which the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection will host.