Currently, he serves as Chairman of the Governance Committee for the board of the Epilepsy Foundation of Western/Central Pennsylvania and Chairman of the National Association of Corporate Directors, Three Rivers Chapter.
What does EFWCP stand for?
EFWCP stands for Epilepsy Foundation of Western/Central Pennsylvania (support group; est. 1972)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EFWCP in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Fetal Weight
- Evanescent Floquet Wave
- Exercise First Wave (NATO simulation exercise)
- Exponential Forgetting Window (signal processing)
- East Fife Women's Aid (UK)
- Eastern Farm Workers Association (New York)
- Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting (Dayton, OH)
- East Fort Worth Business Association
- Edmonton Family Worship Centre (Canada)
- Eskasoni Fish Wildlife Commission
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (Fort Meyers, Florida)
- Education for Work and Enterprise (UK)
- European Framework for Work Experience (student employability skills assessment)
- Emerging Farmer Working Group
- European Forum of Worldwide Music Festivals (Belgium)
- Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio (Huber Heights, OH)
- Epilepsy Foundation of Western Pennsylvania (now Epilepsy Foundation of Western/Central Pennsylvania)
- Emergency Feed Water System (nuclear power plants)
- Essex Ferret Welfare Society (est. 1986; UK)
- Effects (as in motion picture special effects; sometimes just FX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Epilepsy Foundation of Western/Central Pennsylvania received $475,000 and the Epilepsy Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania received $275,000 to provide support services for children and adults with epilepsy/seizures and their families.