Edsa refers to Epifanio delos Santos Avenue, which is Metro Manila's thoroughfare that served as the rally point for groups trying to eject the two-decade-old dictatorship of Marcos.
What does EDSA stand for?
EDSA stands for Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (Metro Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EDSA
We have 22 other meanings of EDSA in our Acronym Attic
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type VIA
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type VIB
- Experimenter's Data System/Data Acquisition System
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type I
- Enhanced Disease Susceptibility 4
- Eating Disorders Shared Awareness
- Edmonton and District Soccer Association (Edmonton, Canada)
- Education Department of South Australia
- Education Students' Association (Canada)
- Electrical Distribution System Analysis
- Escadron de Defense Sol-Air (Armée de l'Air, France)
- European Dental Students Association (est. 1988)
- European Distribution System Aircraft
- European Down Syndrome Association
- Européenne de Services Automobiles (French: European Car Services)
- Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis
- Explorations Diagnostiques dans les Situations Aiguës (French: Diagnostic Explorations in Acute Situations; health course)
- Extensible Directory Service Agent
- Electronic Delay Storage Automatic Calculator
- Electronic Delay Storage Automatic Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manila A lawmaker is fighting efforts by his colleague to change the name of Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) to Corazon C.
MRT-3 or the Blue Line went operational in 1999 and traverses Epifanio delos Santos Avenue while LRT-2 or the Purple Line, linking the cities of Manila, San Juan, Quezon City, Marikina and Pasig, was completed in 2003.