The proceeds from the sale of the cards will benefit the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (Ebmrf), which helps adults and children struggling with skin disorders, Contactmusic reported.
What does EBMRF stand for?
EBMRF stands for Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Best Management Practice (Australia)
- East Bay Modern Quilt Guild (San Francisco, CA)
- Evangelical Best Men Quintet (South Africa)
- Eastwood Bio-Medical Research Inc. (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Electronic Batch Manufacturing Record
- Energetic Beams for Materials Research (engineering)
- Energizer Bunnies' Mommy Reports (blog)
- Energy Balanced Multicast Routing (wireless networks)
- Ester-Based, Mud-Resistant (cables)
- Evidence Based Medicine Reviews (database)
- Eagle Business Management Software
- East Boston Main Streets (Boston, MA)
- East Burke Middle School (North Carolina)
- ebXML Messaging Service
- Edna Brewer Middle School (Oakland, CA)
- Electronic Business Management System
- Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc. (Billings, MT)
- European Business Management School (UK and Belgium)
- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (Helena, MT)
- East Boston Memory Test (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate giving back with style this holiday season, Tiny Prints, the beloved online destination for stationery, greeting cards, photo books, gifts and more, has partnered with the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF) for the second year in a row to create a limited-edition collection of holiday cards and personalized stationery designed by five A-list celebrities.
Cox's first-year duties included promotional events and personal appearances, including a charity event for the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation that RPMC helped coordinate.
He also is a member of the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation in Salt Lake City; and on the Advisory Committee of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Skin Diseases (NIAMS) National Alopecia Areata Registry.
15% of proceeds from the celebrity designs support The Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF: http://www.
the Washington Business Group on Health, the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation and Sentinel Health Partners.
In addition, Courteney is involved with the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation, an all volunteer organization dedicated to increasing knowledge and understanding of Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), a rare genetic skin disorder.
the world's largest independent pharmaceutical company specializing in dermatology, announced today that the company will donate up to $1 million in matching funds to the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF).