Epidermal Nerve Fiber Density (ENFD) and ENF Regrowth (ENFR), or regenerative sprouting, were prospectively defined endpoints in Sangamo's double-blind, repeat dosing Phase 2 clinical study (SB-509-601) in which subjects were treated at 0, 60 and 120 Days.
What does ENFD stand for?
ENFD stands for Epidermal Nerve Fiber Density
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENFD
We have 1 other meaning of ENFD in our Acronym Attic
- Ecological Niche Factor Analysis
- English National Football Archive (UK)
- European Network Fitness Association
- European Non-Food Agriculture
- Fireman Apprentice, Engineman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Echte Nederlandse Fietsersbond (formerly ENWB; today called Fietsersbond)
- Enterprise North Florida Corporation
- Extended Negative Factor Counting
- Eagles Nest Foxs Den (gaming guild)
- East Naples Fire Department (Florida)
- Evaluation of Nuclear Facility Decommissioning Projects
- Europäischen Netzwerks der Forstunternehmer (European Network of Forest Entrepreneurs)
- Ente Nazionale Formazione E Ambiente (Italian: National Agency for Education and the Environment)
- Encuesta Nacional de Fecundidad y Salud (Spanish: National Survey of Fertility and Health)
- Enzyme Field-Effect Transistor
- Eritrean National Football Federation
- European Network of Forensic Handwriting Experts
- Electronic Networks for Interaction
- English Natural Form Instruction (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Eldorado National Forest Interpretive Association (Placerville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utilizing the epidermal nerve fiber density measurements by a simple biopsy of intraepidermal nerve fibers at various sites on the neuropathic patient's leg provides a diagnostic reference point of approximately 80%, and evaluating peripheral neuropathy.
Metanx contains L-methylfolate, pyridoxyl-5-phosphate, and methylcobalmin and has been shown in pilot studies to increase epidermal nerve fiber density in humans, restore sensation and reduce neuropathic pain by increasing nitric oxide levels, which improves endothelial function and increases blood flow to the nerves in the hands and feet.