com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) (CAS 62253-63-8) Market Research Report 2010 http://www.
What does EGF stand for?
EGF stands for Epidermal Growth Factor (protein)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EGF
We have 104 other meanings of EGF in our Acronym Attic
- European Greenkeeping Education Unit
- Entreprise Générale Électrique du Velay (French: General Electric Company Velay)
- East Grand Forks (Minnesota)
- École du Golf Français (French school of golf)
- Electricity Generating Facility (Connecticut)
- Empirical Green's Function
- Empresa Geral de Fomento (Portugese: General Company of Fomento)
- Enclosed Ground Flare
- Encyclopédie Grammaticale du Français (French: Encyclopedia of Grammatical French)
- Entente Gymnastique du Faucigny (French gymnastics organization)
- Espace Graphic Fidésien (French: Space Graphic Printing)
- Euro Gaming Force (gaming clan)
- European Garden Flora (plant hardiness zones; Europe)
- European Gendarmerie Force
- European Gold Finch
- Évaluation Globale du Fonctionnement (French: Global Assessment of Functioning; psychiatry scale)
- Exponential Generating Function (mathematics)
- Murine Epidermal Growth Factor (also seen as mEGF)
- Entreprises Générales de France Bâtiment Travaux Publics (French construction companies)
- Epidermal Growth Factor and Pseudomonas Exotoxin
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 Epidermal growth factor receptor expression has been investigated as another shared feature of the 2 entities.
Epidermal growth factor receptor and tumour biology In health, normal cellular growth and function is reliant on the maintenance of a complex equilibrium of stimulatory and inhibitory cellular signalling.
GOOD GENE GONE BAD EGFR, also known as epidermal growth factor receptor, plays a critical role in cell division, survival, and migration.
Danilenko et al investigated recombinant epidermal growth factor, keratinocyte growth factor, platelet-derived growth factor-BB, and neu differentiation factor.
The study Epidermal Growth Factor (CAS 62253-63-8) Market Research Report 2010 presents an overview of the Epidermal Growth Factor market globally and regionally by contemplating and analyzing its parameters.
Scientists now report that a novel agent bottles up this so-called epidermal growth factor receptor and stalls the growth of cancer cells in a lab dish.
This product is a proprietary blend of professional strength compounds, including epidermal growth factors (EGF) to stimulate cell growth and repair the destructive effects of sun exposure, smoking, and aging; minerals and amino acids to nourish the skin and provide antioxidant protection; and osmoprotectants to maintain the health of the cell wall to keep skin plump and firm.