Data Source: Case-control study of 1,205 Swedish women enrolled in the Epidemiological Investigation of Rheumatoid Arthritis study during 1996-2006.
What does EIRA stand for?
EIRA stands for Epidemiological Investigation of Rheumatoid Arthritis (medical research study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIRA
We have 3 other meanings of EIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Intelligence Review (magazine)
- Exercise-Induced Rhinitis
- Exposure Information Report
- Extended Information Rate (data communications)
- Extended Inquiry Response (Bluetooth)
- External Independent Review (US Department of Energy)
- External Information Requirement
- External Intelligence Requirement
- External Interrupt Request
- Electricity Industry Reform Act (New Zealand)
- Extended Irregular Repeat-Accumulate (coding scheme)
- Entertainment Industry Referral and Assistance Center (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- European Intermodal Research Advisory Council (est. 2005; European Commission transport advisory body; Genoa, Italy)
- Electronic Institutional Review Board (various locations)
- Energy Interest Representing Board (Hungary)
- Enterprise Investment Review Board
- Environmental Impact Review Board (US and Canada)
- Educational Information and Resource Center (Sewell, NJ)
- Electrical Insulation Research Center (University of Connecticut)
- Electromagnetic Interference Reduction Committee