Identification and characterization of phage variants of a strain of epidemic methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (EMRSA-15).
What does EMRSA stand for?
EMRSA stands for Epidemic Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ecosystem Management and Restoration Research Program (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Electromagnetic Radiation System
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Emergency Management Response System (US FEMA)
- Emergency Medical Radio Service (FCC)
- Emergency Medicine Research Society
- Engineering Management Reporting System (NOAA)
- Enhanced Media Resource Server (Lucent)
- European Maritime Reporting System
- European Materials Research Society
- Emergency Management and Response Team (various organizations)
- Emergency Medical Response Team (US Army; Medical Command)
- Equine Muscle Release Therapy (Bowen Training UK)
- Extended Mantle Radiation Technique
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
- Education Minnesota Red Wing (labor union)
- Eastern Maine Railway
- E-Mail Shorthand
- Eagle Marine Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new UK strain of epidemic methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (EMRSA-17) resistant to multiple antibiotics.
Molecular analysis of the accessory gene regulator (agr) locus and balance of virulence factor expression in epidemic methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.