Both parties will cooperate to research and develop enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) reagent and biological chips.
What does EIA stand for?
EIA stands for Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIA
We have 264 other meanings of EIA in our Acronym Attic
- English in Action (education; various locations)
- Ensemble Instrumental de l'Ariège (French: Ensemble Instrumental of the Ariège; Ariege, France)
- Enterprise Information Architecture
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Industry Associations
- Environmental Information Association (Bethesda, Maryland, USA)
- Environmental Institute of America (Campbell, CA)
- Environmental Investigation Agency
- Enzyme Immunoassay
- Equality Impact Assessment
- Equine Infectious Anemia (commonly known as Coggins in Horses)
- Équipement Industriel de l'Atlantique (French: Atlantic Industrial Equipment)
- Equity in Athletics, Inc
- Equity Indexed Annuity
- Erbil International Airport
- Estudio de Impacto Ambiental (Guatemala)
- Estudos Ibero Americanos (Portuguese: Latin American Studies)
- European Information Association
- European Intermodal Association (EU-backed NGO to assess Intermodal Transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparison of the mouse bioassay and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay procedures for the detection of type A botulinal toxin in food.
Based on the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) technique, Human Multimeric Adiponectin Fractional Measurement Kit can simultaneously measure the total amount and each fraction (high-, middle- or low-molecular) of adiponectin without thermal pretreatment.
Anti-WNV immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies were determined by using an in-house indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), as previously described (8).
The levels of AF-alb adduct were determined by albumin extraction, digestion, and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), as previously described (Chapot and Wild 1991).
INCSTAR's assay utilizes enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) technology which has advantages over the traditional indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) technology.
The test, an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), looks for an antibody reaction to the trichina worm.
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA): Detection and measurement of an immune response in a solution.