In addition, enzyme immunoassays for dengue virus were performed on December 19 (immunoglobulin G [IgG]) 6.
What does EIA stand for?
EIA stands for Enzyme Immunoassay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIA
We have 264 other meanings of EIA in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Industry Association (Ireland)
- English in Action (education; various locations)
- Ensemble Instrumental de l'Ariège (French: Ensemble Instrumental of the Ariège; Ariege, France)
- Enterprise Information Architecture
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Industry Associations
- Environmental Information Association (Bethesda, Maryland, USA)
- Environmental Institute of America (Campbell, CA)
- Environmental Investigation Agency
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Equality Impact Assessment
- Equine Infectious Anemia (commonly known as Coggins in Horses)
- Équipement Industriel de l'Atlantique (French: Atlantic Industrial Equipment)
- Equity in Athletics, Inc
- Equity Indexed Annuity
- Erbil International Airport
- Estudio de Impacto Ambiental (Guatemala)
- Estudos Ibero Americanos (Portuguese: Latin American Studies)
- European Information Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanko Junyaku currently manufactures and markets two test kits for interstitial pneumonia, EITEST KL-6 (sandwich enzyme immunoassay method) and PICOLUMI KL-6 (electrochemiluminescence immunoassay) for measurement of KL-6, a serum marker that is highly distinctive for the diagnosis of the disease, under a sales agreement with Eisai.
Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) have become household names for medical laboratories, manufacturers of in vitro diagnostic products, regulatory bodies, and external quality assessment and proficiency-testing organizations.
Repeat HIV serologic testing showed a positive HIV enzyme immunoassay and a positive Western blot with bands at gp120, gp160, and p24.
The most common screening test is the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), sometimes called enzyme immunoassay (EIA).
Designed to work exclusively with ELISA test kits, the APTUS is a fully walkaway automated enzyme immunoassay processor.
BioCheck is a provider of high quality enzyme immunoassay research services and products, and a leading provider of immunoassay kits for cardiac and tumor biomarkers, infectious diseases, thyroid function, steroids, and fertility hormones.
html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=In_Vitro_ This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Immunoassay Systems in US$ Million by the following Product Segments (includes Immunoassay Analyzers and Reagents): Enzyme Immunoassay Systems, Fluorescence Immunoassay Systems, Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Systems, Radio Immunoassay Systems, and Nephelometric Immunoassay Systems.