The integration marks an exciting milestone following the Q4 2008 acquisition of Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
What does ETI stand for?
ETI stands for Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETI
We have 227 other meanings of ETI in our Acronym Attic
- Enhance Technology, Inc. (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Enhanced Training in Idaho
- Ensemble Transport Interface
- Ente Tabacchi Italiani (Italian: Italian Tobacco Authority)
- Ente Teatrale Italiano (Italy)
- Enterprise Telephone Integration (CMA)
- Enterprise Theory of Investigation (RICO statute)
- Enterprise Transition & Implementation
- Entreprise de Taille Intermédiaire (French: Medium Size Business)
- Environmental Technology Initiative
- Equator Technologies, Inc.
- Estimated Time of Intercept (US DoD)
- Estimated Time to Invasion (game)
- Estudiants de Traducció i Interpretació (Translation & Interpreting Students; Students Union)
- Ethical Trading Initiative (UK)
- European Transport Infrastructure
- Europees Technologie Instituut (Dutch: European Institute of Technology)
- Evolutionary Technologies International, Inc.
- Evolutionary Technology Insertion (military)
- Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company Brings 30 Year History of Market Firsts and Supplements Industry Innovation to World-Class Heath and Wellness Consortium LOS ANGELES -- Better Living Brands Alliance, a consortium of world-class manufacturing, marketing and distribution companies delivering the best in organic and health and wellness products to consumers, announced today that Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
A shareholder group comprised of North Castle Partners, LLC, and members of Enzymatic Therapy Management previously owned Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
; or Terri Slater, +1-561-487-7037, or Leslie Levine, +1-847-205-9853, both of Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
Several unidentified defendants who participated in an email scheme advertising ImmunoShield, an immune system enhancing liquid spray created by Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
Hot Plants(TM), manufactured by Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
The Hot Plants For Him and For Her formulas manufactured and distributed by Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.