Genovese today announced that he has acquired ownership of an additional 150,000 common shares ("Common Shares") of Envoy Capital Group Inc.
What does ECGI stand for?
ECGI stands for Envoy Capital Group Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECGI
We have 1 other meaning of ECGI in our Acronym Attic
- European Corporate Governance Forum
- Executive Committee of the Graduate Faculty (various schools)
- Exercise Control Group Forward
- Export Credit Guarantee Facility (various locations)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor 1
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Alpha
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, Beta
- European Corporate Governance Group
- Eastern Commonwealth Girls Hockey (Newton, MA)
- Electrocardiographic Imaging
- European Corporate Governance Institute (EU)
- Evangelism and Church Growth Initiative
- Experiment Computing Grid Integration (Italy)
- East Coast Gang Investigator's Association
- Electronic Commerce Global Implementation Forum
- Eisenbahnclub Bergisch Gladbach e.V. (German model train club)
- Engineering Computer Graphics Laboratory (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Entreprise de Construction du Grand Littoral (French construction company)
- Executive Center for Global Leadership (Indonesia)
- Economic Community of the Great Lakes Countries (Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genovese today announced that he has acquired ownership of an additional 200,000 common shares ("Common Shares") of Envoy Capital Group Inc.
Genovese today announced that he acquired ownership of an additional 487,200 common shares ("Common Shares") of Envoy Capital Group Inc.
TORONTO, April 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Envoy Capital Group Inc.