1, 2000 Nova Southeastern University law professor Richard Grosso, founder of the Environmental and Land Use Law Center at NSU, was named Environmentalist of the Year as part of City Link's "ECO Awards 2000.
What does ELULC stand for?
ELULC stands for Environmental and Land Use Law Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Expeditionary Logistics Unit (US Navy)
- External Loop Unrolling
- English Language Unity Act
- Extraterritorial Land Use Authority
- East Lowlands Universities Air Squadron (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Environment and Land Use Committee
- Edmonton Linux Users' Group (Canada)
- Essex Linux User Group (UK)
- Everyone's Linux User Group
- Environmental and Land Use Law
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section (Florida Bar)
- Energy of the Lowest Unoccupied Molecular Orbital (chemistry)
- Electronic Life Usage Management System (US DoD)
- Ex Libris Users of North America
- European Logistics Users Providers and Enablers Group
- Environmental Land Use Restriction
- Environmental Legislation Update Service (UK)
- Express Link-Up Social Enterprise Unit Ltd. (Nottingham, UK)
- Evangelical Lutheran
- Earth Launch Vehicle