At Queen's University, our Environmental and Green Chemistry course always reaches the enrollment cap.
What does EGC stand for?
EGC stands for Environmental and Green Chemistry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EGC
We have 116 other meanings of EGC in our Acronym Attic
- Elugen Cartridge (Dionex)
- Elukkaveljekset Gaming Club (European online gaming league)
- Emerging Growth Company (US SEC)
- Eminent Gaming Clan
- Engineering Governing Council
- English Girls' College (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Enhanced Group Call
- Enterprise Green Communities (est. 1982)
- Enterprising Global Citizenship (course)
- Entreprise Générale de Clôtures (French: General Contractor of Fences)
- Environmental Growth Chambers (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Environnement et Grandes Cultures (French: General Contractor of Fences)
- Eosinophilic Granular Cell
- Eosinophilic Granuloma Complex (feline skin disorder)
- Epoxy Group Content
- Equal-Gain Combining
- Equilibrio General Computable (Spanish: Computable General Equilibrium)
- Equipment Grounding Conductor (NCCER)
- Equipment Group Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Water, technology, & engineering TD193 Intended for a diverse audience, including students in engineering and those with limited background in chemistry, this overview examines the science and technology of water in areas of sustainability science such as environmental and green chemistry and industrial ecology.