The collapse has been blamed on slashed budgets for local government and dwindling interest in the environment, according to the Environmental Transport Association (ETA) - the organisation that first coordinated the event in Britain.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Environmental Transport Association (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Technologies Associates
- Engineering Test Article
- English Teachers Association
- English Teaching Assistantship (US State Department)
- Enterprise Technical Architecture (various organizations)
- Enterprise Transaction Analysis
- Enterprise Transaction Archive
- Entertainment Technology Alliance
- Environmental Technical Assistance (various organizations)
- Environmental Test Article (US NASA)
- EOOW Training Assistant
- Equal Treatment Act (various nations)
- Erosion Transport Accumulation
- Essential Tactical Advantage (Oxford, MI)
- Estação de Tratamento de Água (Portuguese: Water Treatment Plant)
- Estaciones de Tiempo Automatizadas (Spanish: Automated Weather Stations)
- Esteem Team Association (Canada)
- Estimated Time Allocation (project management)
- Estimated Time Available
- Estimated Time for Accomplishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hornster, which costs pounds 4,995, was developed by the Environmental Transport Association
The Hornster, which costs pounds 4,995, was developed by the Environmental Transport Association to highlight the dangers that cyclists face on city roads, as trucks are involved in over half of cyclist fatalities that occur in London.
It quoted Environmental Transport Association researchers as saying : "Thankfully there are few of them.
THE ban on flights may have left tens of thousands of holidaymakers stranded and a scarcity of exotic fruits in supermarket aisles, but for the millions whose lives are blighted by noisy aircraft it is a blessing, according to the Environmental Transport Association (ETA).
Summary: Switching over to electric cars may not reduce CO2 emissions, according to a report from the Environmental Transport Association (ETA).
Now, The Environmental Transport Association (ETA) has tested the latest models to find what they call Britain's "cleanest, greenest cars".
The contrasting findings were made in a poll of Britain's angriest drivers by the Environmental Transport Association.