UCT offers a complete line of solid phase extraction and bulk products designed specifically for environmental testing laboratories.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Environmental Testing Laboratories (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Endorsed Tools List
- Engine Torque Limit
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineering Team Leader
- Engineering Technical Letter
- Engineering Topographic Laboratory
- Enhanced Transceiver Logic
- Enhanced Transmission Line Model
- Enterprise of Telecommunications Lao (Laos)
- Environmental Technology Laboratory
- Equipment Testing Lab
- Espace-Trial-Loisirs (French: Recreation-Area-Trial; newsgroup)
- Essex Terminal Railway Co (Canada)
- Estimated Tour Length (US Air Force)
- Eutelsat Communications (France)
- Executive Team Leader
- Expected Tail Loss (aka expected shortfall)
- extensive temporal lobectomy
- Extra-Terrestrial Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most environmental testing laboratories have access to general methods like graphite furnace AA or ICP-MS, so the demand for a specialized instrument just for arsenic testing is weak.
Homestead says the number of environmental testing laboratories operating in Alaska at present-three-is about the right number.
Accutest Corporation, the third largest operator of environmental testing laboratories in the United States, has announced the acquisition of Southern Petroleum Laboratories, Inc.
Paradise, through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary Environmental Testing Laboratories, Inc.
According to Environmental Laboratory Washington Report (ELWR), the top 20 US environmental testing laboratories account for $700 million in revenue annually.
These products are widely used in research and quality control laboratories, microelectronics, environmental testing laboratories and universities, and for manufacturing in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other industrial markets.
Paradise") entered into an Agreement Concerning Convertible Debentures for its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, Environmental Testing Laboratories, Inc.