In addition to having the most up-to-date and the largest EMC capability in the Bay Area, NTS Silicon Valley now has the largest, most extensively capable and professional Environmental Test Facility in this region.
What does ETF stand for?
ETF stands for Environmental Test Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETF
We have 147 other meanings of ETF in our Acronym Attic
- Enemy Territory Fortress (game modification)
- Engine Test Facility
- Engine Torque Factor
- Engineering Test Facility
- Enlarge to Fit (Kinko's)
- Eno Transportation Foundation
- Enron Task Force
- Entrepreneurs de Travaux Forestiers (French: Works of Forest Entrepreneurs)
- Environmental Task Force
- Environmental Technology Facility
- Environmental Transformation Fund (UK)
- Equalized Transfer Function
- Escape The Fate (band)
- Estimated Time of Flight
- Estimated Time to Fix
- European Task Force
- European Technology Forum
- European Training Foundation (EU)
- European Transport Workers' Federation
- Européenne de Travaux Ferroviaires (French: European Railway Works)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its special functions and capabilities include an instrumented test range, open-air range, EM environmental test facility (including electromagnetic interference [EMI], electromagnetic compatibility [EMC], and TEMPEST [unclassified code word for compromising emanations, now called emissions security or EMSEC]), unmanned aerial vehicle test facilities, tactical radio testbed, environmental test facility, virtual battlefield environment facility, Global Positioning System instrumentation suite, and antenna test facility.
Aflatoxin concentrations in edible, treated peanuts in 1988 were by far the lowest ever observed during 9 years of research using a specialized environmental test facility.
NTS Plano is also a full-service environmental test facility capable of managing environmental test programs, both commercial and military.
Army Yuma Proving Ground (Yuma) is a multiple-purpose desert environmental test facility covering over 1300 square miles in southwest Arizona.
The alliance calls for QualMark to equip Emitech's new environmental test facility in Versailles, near Paris, with an OVS system.