The Boulder center supported by the FORE network houses six of the 12 laboratories that comprise NOAA's Environmental Research Laboratories (ERLs), including the Aeronomy Laboratory, the Climate Diagnostics Center, the Environmental Technology Laboratory, the Forecast Systems Laboratory, the Space Environment Center, and the Surface Radiation Research Branch of the Air Resources Laboratory.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Environmental Technology Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Technologies Laboratory
- Endorsed Tools List
- Engine Torque Limit
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineering Team Leader
- Engineering Technical Letter
- Engineering Topographic Laboratory
- Enhanced Transceiver Logic
- Enhanced Transmission Line Model
- Enterprise of Telecommunications Lao (Laos)
- Environmental Testing Laboratories (various locations)
- Equipment Testing Lab
- Espace-Trial-Loisirs (French: Recreation-Area-Trial; newsgroup)
- Essex Terminal Railway Co (Canada)
- Estimated Tour Length (US Air Force)
- Eutelsat Communications (France)
- Executive Team Leader
- Expected Tail Loss (aka expected shortfall)
- extensive temporal lobectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The experiment was sponsored by the Department of Defense and conducted by the Environmental Technology Laboratory located in Boulder, Colorado.
Reinking works for the Environmental Technology Laboratory of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).