Solar - ETC) received the First Place Award for "Excellence in the Field of Environmental Technology Development" at the CleanEquity Monaco 2009 Emerging Technology Conference held in Monaco.
What does ETE stand for?
ETE stands for Environmental Technology (Wageningen University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETE
We have 62 other meanings of ETE in our Acronym Attic
- Energy, Technology and the Environment
- Energy, Transport and Environment
- Engineering and Technology Education
- Engineering Test Equipment
- English Teacher Education
- Enhanced Transitional Employment
- Enter Training Enrollment (TTMS database)
- Enterprise Technology Engineering
- Entreprise, Travail, Emploi (French)
- Environmental Technologies and Engineering (university course)
- Environmental Test Engineering
- Errors to Emacs (blog)
- Escola Tecnica de Eletronica (Portugese)
- Escola Tecnica Estadual (technical school in Brazil)
- Estação de Tratamento de Esgoto (Portuguese: Wastewater Treatment Plant)
- Estimated Time Elapsed
- Estimated Time En Route
- Europea Térmica Eléctrica (Spanish)
- European Train Enthusiasts
- Européenne de Traitement des Eaux (French: European Water Treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of this effort, the EPA has created the Environmental Technology Opportunities Portal (ETOP), located at http://www.
California -- home to more environmental technology companies than any other state in the U.
Strock today opened the California Environmental Technology Center (CETC) located at Scripps Institute of Oceanography in La Jolla, Cal/EPA said today.
The ManTech Environmental Technology business performs research and development in the fields of environmental and life sciences for the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Cancer Institute, the U.
California is a world leader in the development and application of environmental technology -- this program will advance our leadership," said Secretary for Environmental Protection James M.
said that "the Company is building a resourceful management team and is establishing a strong presence in the environmental technology sector".
EPA's Technology Innovation Strategy will provide a unified plan for the Agency's base program of over $100 million annually for environmental technology development, and the new U.