Essentially, the model calls for the creation of an environmental technical advisory team, staffed by representatives from various agencies, to perform "screening events" early in the planning process.
What does ETAT stand for?
ETAT stands for Environmental Technical Advisory Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETAT
We have 5 other meanings of ETAT in our Acronym Attic
- Environment for Trusted Ada Software
- Escort Towed Array System
- Erie Tobacco Asset Securitization Corp. (New York)
- Engineering and Technical Authority Support Network
- Engineering and Technology Acquisition Support Services
- Enhanced Tactical Automated Security System (US DoD and Northrop Grumman)
- Escort Towed Array Sonar System
- European Trends Association
- Emergency Triage and Treatment
- Emergency Triage Assessment and Treatment (training course; World Health Organization)
- Escherichia Coli Tyrosine Aminotransferase (molecular biology)
- European Technical Assistance Team
- External Threat Assessment Team (Secure Science Corporation)
- Ernst Theodor Amadeus Wilhelm (poet, surname Hoffmann)
- Economics Teachers Association of Western Australia
- English Teachers Association Western Australia
- E T Browne Drug Company
- Early to Bed
- Economics and Trade Branch (UN)
- Économie et Technique du Bâtiment (French: Economics and Technology Building)