According to a report in Discovery News, the idea has been put forward by David Keith from the University of Calgary's Energy and Environmental Systems Group, and his colleagues.
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Environmental Systems Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Services Group
- Enquête Sociale Générale (French: General Social Survey; Statistics Canada)
- Entente Sportive Gatinaise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Server Group (Intel)
- Enterprise Steering Group (UK)
- Enterprise Storage Group, Inc.
- Enterprise Strategy Group (Veritas)
- Enterprise Systems Group
- Environment, Social and Government Issues
- Environmental Scientifics Group (UK)
- Environmental, Social and Governance (investments)
- Equipped Shelf Group
- Erector Spinae Group (muscles)
- Escola Superior de Guerra (Brazil)
- Essential Surfing Gear
- Estate Sun Grown (cigars)
- European Standards and Guidelines (quality assurance)
- European Steering Group (various organizations)
- Everett Smith Group (Milwaukee, WI)
- Everyday Street Gangsta (rapper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Omkaram "Om" Nalamasu, Applied Materials' vice president of advanced technologies and CTO of Applied's Energy and Environmental Systems Group, will join the Plextronics board as an observer.
Lyn Dokoozian joined CH2M Hill as a senior project manager with the Energy and Environmental Systems Group.
About AMS's Environmental Systems Group AMS's Environmental Systems Group, which developed the patented TEMPO concept and supports the product, has over 100 staff members dedicated to implementing mission-critical information technology solutions for clients in organizations with environmental missions.
Finkelstein comes to Cysive from American Management Systems (Nasdaq: AMSY), where he was most recently a Principal in the Environmental Systems Group.
About AMS Environmental Systems Group AMS's Environmental Systems Group is a team of over 100 information technology specialists and environmental professionals dedicated to meeting the needs of environmental, health and safety managers in federal, state and commercial organizations.
Businesses like Chevron face the same vendor MSDS management issues as their customers do," said Gary Labovich, vice president, AMS's Environmental Systems Group.
This new reporting structure parallels the integration of these businesses into the Environmental Systems Group.