The sponsors of the one-day event, BRING Recycling and the University of Oregon Environmental Studies Service Learning Program, have paid particular attention to responsibly managing the e-waste they collect.
What does ESSLP stand for?
ESSLP stands for Environmental Studies Service Learning Program (University of Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Earth Science Society of Libya
- Earth System Science Laboratory (University of Alabama, Huntsville; College of Engineering; Huntsville, AL)
- Education and Social Science Library (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Empire State Swimming League
- Engineering and Scientific Sub-routine Library
- Ethical Society of St. Louis (Missouri; est. 1886)
- European Severe Storms Laboratory (est. 2002)
- European Summer Symposium in Labour Economics
- European Summer School in Logic (UK)
- European Summer School in Logic Language and Information
- Eye-Safe Simulated Laser Rangefinder
- El Sol, Spanish Language School (Lima, Peru, since 1998)
- Ecole Secondaire Sainte-Marie (French School of Northern Ontario, Canada)
- Emergency Ship Salvage Material
- Employee Self Service Module (software)
- Énergies Solaires Services & Maintenance (French: Solar Energy Services & Maintenance)
- Entente Sportive Saint Maurice (French sports club)
- Enterprise SQL Server Manager (Sybase)
- Environmental Standards and Structures Manual