The Environmental Stewardship Award program gives us an opportunity to honor the men and women of the beef industry who demonstrate leadership on environmental issues, and provide them with a platform to share their best practices with other farmers and ranchers throughout the country," said Dave Petty, chairman of the Environmental Stewardship Award selection committee and the 2001 national award winner.
What does ESAP stand for?
ESAP stands for Environmental Stewardship Award Program (National Cattlemen's Foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESAP
We have 62 other meanings of ESAP in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Structural Adjustment Program
- Electronic Single Assessment Process (UK health)
- Elementary Student Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
- Emotional Skills Assessment Process (Emotional Intelligence Learning Systems)
- Employee Share Acquisition Plan
- Energy Sector Assistance Program (Nepal)
- Engineering Skills Assessment Program (IEEE)
- English for Specific Academic Purposes
- Environmental and Social Action Plan
- Environmental Sampling and Analysis Plan
- Escola Superior Artística do Porto (Portugese: Artistic School of the Port)
- Ethernet Service Access Platform
- European S-band Application Process
- Empire State Alliance of Paralegal Associations (New York)
- European Soda Ash Producers Association
- Encryption Services Application Programming Interface
- Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts (bulletproof vests)
- Enterprise Security Application Programming Interface (Open Web Application Security Project)
- Eastern and Southern Africa Partnership Programme (Switzerland)
- Engineering Software Architectures, Processes, and Platforms for System Families
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meadows sees the Environmental Stewardship Award Program as a plus for DuPont as well.
Ralphs and Jim & Mary Rickert families of Fall River Mills, California, have been selected as the regional winners of the 2005 Environmental Stewardship Award Program (ESAP).