Through use of this model together with thermal environmental simulators, TMC aims to achieve a visual simulation of greening effects that can determine the types, numbers, and positioning of trees needed to achieve the desired cooling effect.
What does ESIM stand for?
ESIM stands for Environmental Simulator
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ESIM
We have 6 other meanings of ESIM in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Silk Industries Ltd. (est. 1946; Kolkata, India)
- École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Luminy (French engineering school)
- Engineering Solutions International Limited (Dublin, Ireland)
- Essential Item List
- European Society of International Law
- Everonn Systems India Limited (Tamilnadu, India)
- Enterprise Server Integration Local Users Group
- Everyone Says I Love You (movie)
- Enhanced Speakeasy INFOSEC Module
- Enterprise Security Information Management
- Environmentally Sensitive Item Management (Target)
- European School of Internal Medicine
- Evaporative System Integrity Monitor (vehicles)
- Earth Science Information Management and Delivery
- Escuela Superior de Ingeniería Mecánica y Eléctrica (México)
- European Ice Sheet Modelling Initiative
- Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Engineering & Services Information Management System
- ESARR Implementation Monitoring and Support (Eurocontrol)
- Economic Sentiment Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring over 400 styles from the most advanced performance sunglasses from top brand manufactures such as Oakley, Ray-Ban, Revo, Smith and Maui Jim, N3L Optics provides a retail environment where its friendly, knowledgeable sales associates encourage consumers to try before they buy using revolutionary equipment that simulates real life conditions: * Explorer Chamber - Environmental simulator testing wind, light and UV reaction.
Also known as a holographic environmental simulator it provides recreation in any given environment for crew members tired out after being chased by Borg or threatened by wild Klingons.
Explorer Chamber -- N3L's "Explorer Chamber" is an environmental simulator that allows customers to test a specific sunglass under varying light and airflow conditions.
subsidiary has been awarded a multimillion-dollar contract by Siemens (Defense Electronics Group), Unterschleissheim, Germany, acting on behalf of the International Consortium Euro-Art GmbH, for the design, development and manufacture of a Counterbattery Radar (COBRA) Environmental Simulator.