We have 44 environmental services projects at a cost of SR 4,857 million that include operational projects, supply projects, supervision services, studies and design of the sewer networks, waste water treatment plants, pumping stations and excess and surplus lines to be finished by the end of 2017.
What does ESP stand for?
ESP stands for Environmental Services Project (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESP
We have 857 other meanings of ESP in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Service Provider
- Enterprise Simulation Platform (Microsoft)
- Enterprise Strategic Plan
- Enterprise Systems Platform (Cybermation Inc.)
- Entertainment Software Publishing (Japan)
- Entrepreneurial Signature Program (Ohio)
- Envelopes and Stubby Pencil
- Environmental Science and Policy (various schools)
- Environmental Screening Process (Ministry of the Environment; Canada)
- Environmental Service Professionals, Inc. (Palm Springs, CA)
- Environmental Stewardship Program (various locations)
- Environmental Studies Program
- Environmental Systems Products Holdings, Inc
- Environnement Sécurité Pyrotechnie (French: Environment Safety Pyrotechnics)
- Epididymal Secretory Protein
- Equal Shared Parenting (family law)
- Equally-Spaced Polynomial
- Equestrian Sport Productions (Wellington, FL)
- Équipement sous Pression (French: Equipment Under Pressure)
- Equipment Spare Parts (est. 1967; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Garnett, the firm's environmental services project manager, said: "We are committed to improving environmental performance and lowering our carbon footprint.
Environmental Services Project in Mexico The Environmental Services Project in Mexico protects globally significant forest and mountain ecosystems.
BNFL Environmental Services project manager Ian Jamieson said: ``This work with the DTI is very important to us.
Bimantara Citra, for the development of environmental services projects.
He will manage environmental services projects in the Anchorage office.