of Defense s (DoD s) Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP), in partnership with Southern Research Institute, will validate the pilot project potential for military sites moving forward.
What does ESTCP stand for?
ESTCP stands for Environmental Security Technology Certification Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of ESTCP in our Acronym Attic
- Essential Systems Technical Consulting
- Ethiopian Science and Technology Commission
- Eugene Swim and Tennis Club (Oregon)
- European Semantic Technology Conference
- European Strategy for Tobacco Control (World Health Organizations)
- Executive Science and Technology Council (SAIC)
- Explosives Storage and Transport Committee (United Kingdom)
- Exponential Server Timing Channel
- Error Sensitive Test Case Analysis
- Elizabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys (UK)
- Easier Said Than Done
- Electric Ship Technology Demonstrator
- Electronic Systems Test Department (Library, Building 8)
- Eligibility Status Turnaround Document (Medicaid Program)
- European Society for Trauma and Dissociation (Zeist, The Netherlands)
- Explosives Safety Technical Data Collection
- Event-Based Spatiotemporal Data Model
- Experiential Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- École Supérieure de Technologie d'Essaouira (French: School of Technology Essaouira; Essaouira, Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
professor of engineering and director of the Center for Environmental Security at ASU's Biodesign Institute, the ISMA has been independently validated by the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (Project: ER-200914), a U.
Low Temperature Cure Powder Coatings We partnered with the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program to demonstrate, validate, and implement a volatile organic compound/hazardous air pollutant-free low temperature cure powder coating on DoD weapon system components in a depot production environment.
The awards were handed out during the opening session of a three-day symposium sponsored by the Strategic Environment Research Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program.
energy independence, the DoD launched the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) to promote innovative, cost-effective environmental technologies through demonstrations on DoD sites.
Jeffrey Marqusee, Executive Director of the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP) and Director of the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP); Dr.
The GEDIT project was conducted by CDM at Aerojet's Sacramento headquarters and funded by the Department of Defense's Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP).