What does ESNRM stand for?
ESNRM stands for Environmental Sciences and Natural Resources Management (University of New England; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Egyptian Society of Nuclear Medicine Specialists
- European Specialist Nursing Organization
- Experimental Studies on the Nature of Species (plants)
- expressed Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Egyptian Society for Neonatal and Preterm Care
- Egyptian Society of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery
- Effective Signal-To-Noise Ratio
- Electronic Sensor Technology (stock symbol; Newbury Park, CA)
- Equalized Signal-to-Noise Ratio (electronics)
- European Society of Neuroradiology
- Ethiopian Somali National Regional State
- East Side Neighborhood Services (Minneapolis, MN)
- Egyptian Society of Neurological Surgeons (Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt)
- Equality and Social Needs Steering Group (UK)
- European Small Nations Squash Tournament (est. 1989)
- Egyptian Society of Natural Toxins (Egypt)
- Europejska Szkola Nowych Technologii (Polish: European School of New Technology and Tourism)
- E-Mail Synopsys Users Group
- E-Science North West Centre (UK)