98bn in 2012 | 70 job vacancies up for grabs at Qatar Foundation Qatar University (QU) has announced that its undergraduate and masters programmes in Environmental Sciences have become the first outside of the UK to be recognised by the world's leading accreditation body for environmental science education degree programmes.
What does EVSC stand for?
EVSC stands for Environmental Science (course; various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVSC
- Exchange Virtual Server (Microsoft)
- Exclusive Viewing Show
- Expected Value Score
- Extravehicular Suit (space exploration)
- Extreme Video Solutions, LLC (video conferencing; Scottsdale, AZ)
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Electronic Vehicle Security Association
- Enterprise Value Stream Analysis
- Electric Vehicle Society of Canada
- Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation
- External Vehicle Speed Control (project; UK)
- Environmental Sustainability Clubs of America (Cumming, GA)
- Elk Valley and South Country Health Care Coalition (Canada)
- East Valley School District (Washington)
- Exempted Village School District (Windham, OH)
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Espérance de Vie sans Incapacité (French: Life Expectancy without Disability)
- Expected Value of Sample Information
- Ekologicky Vyznamny Segment Krajiny (Czech: Ecologically Significant Segment of the Landscape; ornithology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programmes are the first outside the UK to be accredited by CHES, the leading global accreditation body for environmental science higher education degree courses.
ISLAMABAD, March 20, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Department of Environmental Science, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has offered four-year BS in Environmental Science for Spring Semester 2010.
Graduate School of Environmental Science and Management at University of California, Santa Barbara Appoints Environmental Executive WESTFORD, Mass.
Acetaminophen is turned into at least two toxic compounds by chlorination treatment, researchers report in the 15 January 2006 issue of Environmental Science & Technology, raising concerns about the fate of this and other pharmaceuticals that end up in water supplies.
Environmental Science Demystified Linda Williams McGraw-Hill 2 Penn Plaza, NY, NY 10121-2298 0071453199 $19.
The isolate was typed by Environmental Science and Research Limited (ESR), Communicable Diseases Group Laboratory Services, Porirua, Wellington, New Zealand.
The exercise is developed around an international climate change treaty, and serves as the climax in a course on environmental science and policy.