The D-Area Expandable Output Unit (DEXOU) project was initiated to satisfy requests from the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Health and Environmental Control of mapping of twelve contaminants and their concentrations at two locations for the Environmental Restoration Division.
What does ERD stand for?
ERD stands for Environmental Restoration Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERD
We have 135 other meanings of ERD in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Relations Divisions (Montana)
- Energy Recovery Device
- Engine Research and Development (various organizations)
- Engineering Review Diagram
- Enterprise Relational Database
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Entrainements Réguliers du Danseur (French: Regular Dance Training)
- Envelope Recipient Domain (email)
- Environment, Resources and Development Court (Australia)
- Environmental Radiation Data
- Episcopal Relief and Development
- Equal-Cost-Route Descriptor (Cisco)
- Équipe de Réadaptation a Domicile (French: Home Rehabilitation Team: Canada)
- Equipment Readiness Date
- Equivalent Residual Dose
- Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Espace de Recherche et de Documentation (French: Space Research and Documentation)
- Estimated Release Date
- Estimating Requirements Document (mini Cost Analysis Requirements Document)
- Ethical and Religious Directives (Catholic Health Care Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ABC'S Environmental Restoration Division helps execute this program.
``Two primary considerations in making this recommendation are the safety of our people and fiscal responsibility,'' said Robert Wood, Edwards' Environmental Restoration Division chief.