Bidirectional reflectance model validation and utilization, Technical Report AFAL-TR-73-303, Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM), October 1973.
What does ERIM stand for?
ERIM stands for Environmental Research Institute of Michigan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERIM
We have 3 other meanings of ERIM in our Acronym Attic
- Emissions Reduction Incentive Grants (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality; Austin, TX)
- Energy Reform Implementation Group (est. 2006; Council of Australian Governments; Australia)
- Equine Rabies Immunoglobulin
- European Reference Index for the Humanities (European Science Foundation)
- Environmental Risk Information and Imaging Services
- Economic Research India Ltd. (est. 2000; Mumbai, India)
- Electronic Resources in Libraries
- Entreprise de Remplacement d'Infirmiers Libéraux
- Equational Reasoning: An Interactive Laboratory (interactive laboratory)
- Expertise and Role Identification for Learning Environments
- Erasmus Research Institute of Management (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- European Rail Infrastructure Masterplan
- Ex Repubblica Iugoslava di Macedonia (Italian: Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia)
- Ecrio Rich Instant Messaging Platform
- E-Record Internet Management Systems (Denver, CO)
- Electronic Readings in Management Studies (UK)
- Earth Resources Information Network (Australia)
- Eastern Region Injury Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Emergency Response Information Network
- Environmental Resources Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Dave Andrea and the Center for Automotive Research Part of the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM), the Center for Automotive Research organizes educational events and researches issues related to the future direction of the global automotive industry.
Annually, leaders from the auto industry trek up to the Grand Traverse Resort to attend the Management Briefing Seminars held by what is now a rather extensive group of organizations: the University of Michigan's Center for Professional Development and its Office for the Study of Automotive Transportation and the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) at the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan.
The Center for Automotive Research (CAR) is within the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM) in Ann Arbor, MI.
Jim Kindrick, Senior Member of Technical Staff of Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM), spoke on the PDM Implementor Forum (PDM-IF) and its work to specify and implement within the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 10303 a core of entities that support PDM.
The Center for Automotive Research (CAR) is within the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM) in Ann Arbor.
Baker, former Vice President, General Motors Corporation, Current President, Environmental Research Institute of Michigan and Director; William H.
It's co-sponsored by the University of Michigan's College of Engineering through its Center for Professional Development, the U-M Transportation Research Institute's Office for the Study of Automotive Transportation (OSAT), the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) at the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM).