But researchers fear that the military may also seek to classify such high-resolution data, says Tom Lillesand, director of the Environmental Remote Sensing Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
What does ERSC stand for?
ERSC stands for Environmental Remote Sensing Center (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERSC
We have 10 other meanings of ERSC in our Acronym Attic
- European Research Seminar on Advances in Distributed Systems
- Environmental Remote Sensing Applications Laboratory (Oregon State University)
- Economic Reform and Structural Adjustment Programme (Egypt)
- Equal Resource-Sharing Allocation with Quality of Service
- Edmonton Regional Search and Rescue Association
- Eagle Rare Single Barrel (type of bourbon)
- Emission from Rice Straw Burning (asthma research)
- Electrical Rigid Steel Conduit (construction)
- England Rugby Supporters Club (Twickenham, England, UK)
- Enhanced Route Switch Controller (hardware; Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Error Resilient Scalable Compression
- European Road Safety Charter (EU)
- East Riding Sports Coaches Association (UK)
- Environmental and Radiological Standards Compliance Plan
- European Roundtable on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Election Records and Statistics Department (Philippines)
- Emergency and Radiological Services Division
- End Stage Renal Disease
- Enrollment Reporting System Degrees (California)
- Environment Resources and Sustainable Development