As a prime contractor to AFCEE, ITSI has successfully performed design/build construction projects under other AFCEE contracts including the $10 billion Worldwide Environmental Remediation and Construction (WERC), the $1 billion Design-Build-Plus 03 (DBP03), the $750 million Environmental Remedial Action Contract (ENRAC), and the $2.
What does ENRAC stand for?
ENRAC stands for Environmental Remediation and Construction (US DoD contract)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Enrichment and Reprocessing (technology)
- Enrolled (bill, resolution, etc. passed by both houses of Congress and re-typed)
- Entreprise Numérique Responsable (French: Digital Enterprise Manager)
- Environment & Natural Resource
- Equivalent Noise Resistance
- Excessive Noise Ratio
- Expected Net Receivables
- Office of Environment and Natural Resources (US Trade Representative)
- Eastview-Nittany Residence Association (Pennsylvania State University student organization)
- Environment and Natural Resources Accounting
- European Network for Research on Alternating Hemiplegia (EU)
- Electronic Networking for Rural Asia/Pacific Projects
- Enhanced Range Application Program
- Environmental and Natural Resources Accounting Project (Philippines)
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee (Victoria, Australia)
- Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation
- E-Network Research and Development (Nepal)
- Endoscopy Negative Reflux Disease
- Engraved Non-Radiative Dielectric
- Environmental and Natural Resource Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WERC contracts, which are the follow-on to AFCEE's Environmental Remediation and Construction contracts, consist of multiple indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity awards.
Tasks could include a wide range of environmental remediation and construction projects, including facilities and infrastructure maintenance; demolition, repair and construction projects; military family housing and community development projects; and emerging requirements such as homeland security and emergency response.