The solar power is generated by an array of 5,880 panels and provides up to 30 percent of the energy needed for environmental remediation equipment at the former terminal.
What does ERE stand for?
ERE stands for Environmental Remediation Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERE
We have 93 other meanings of ERE in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Recruiting Exchange (professional organization)
- Eligible Rate Estimate
- Employee Related Expenses
- Employment Relations Education (New Zealand)
- Énergies Renouvelables de l'Est (French: Renewables East; manufacturing)
- Energize Regional Economies
- Energy Resource Efficiency
- Energy Resources Engineering (various schools)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (European Geosciences Union)
- English Rock Ensemble (band)
- Environmental Requirements Engineer
- Environmental Research and Education
- Environmental Research Event
- Espace Rural et Environnement (French: Environment and Rural Areas)
- Estrogen Response Element
- Etheric Rain Engineering
- Evenly Rotating Economy (model)
- Extended Regular Expression
- Extensional Rheology Experiment
- Extra Regimental Employment
Samples in periodicals archive:
OB) a manufacturer of environmental remediation equipment announces the resignation of Gerald McNamara, it's President and Chief Executive Officer, effective December 31, 2002.
The Company also manufactures trenching and excavating equipment; environmental remediation equipment and other industrial heat transfer equipment.